The struggle is to make myself practice. I just want to be able to draw right now. So after going through some exercises, I attempted the “mirror” drawing again, first drawing with a pen so I could not erase, and then doing two sketches with pencil. I think I can see improvement… shape of face, expression in eyes and mouth. It could be “someone”, but probably does not look much like me. The accomplishment is simply that I will want to practice again, and won’t feel like giving up. Do you want to give up? Don’t give up…. practice, practice, practice. Just do it!© 2010 All images and text are copyright of Mary A. Ritter (aka ‘M Unique) and may not be reproduced without express permission
WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Coming in August 2018!
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Carnegie Photos
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Monday 11/27-30
- Thanksgiving 2017 Sunday 11/26
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Saturday 11/25
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Friday 11/24
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Thursday 11/23
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Wednesday 11/22
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!