The struggle is to make myself practice. I just want to be able to draw right now. So after going through some exercises, I attempted the “mirror” drawing again, first drawing with a pen so I could not erase, and then doing two sketches with pencil. I think I can see improvement… shape of face, expression in eyes and mouth. It could be “someone”, but probably does not look much like me. The accomplishment is simply that I will want to practice again, and won’t feel like giving up. Do you want to give up? Don’t give up…. practice, practice, practice. Just do it!© 2010 All images and text are copyright of Mary A. Ritter (aka ‘M Unique) and may not be reproduced without express permission
WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna
- October 17, 2017 – Tuesday, Arezzo-Excursion #4-Romena, Poppi, Stia
- October 16, 2017 – Monday, Arezzo-Chef Lalla #3
- October 15, 2017 – Sunday, Arezzo-Siena
- October 14, 2017 – Saturday, Florence Food Tour
- October 13, 2017 – Friday, Arezzo
- October 11, 2017 – Wednesday, Arezzo-Cooking Lesson #2
- October 12, 2017 – Thursday, Arezzo- Excursion #2