After a flurry of company and lots of good visits, I am finding the time to post some of the sketches and watercoloring that I have attempted in the last few days. First another face… not of anyone in particular, but one drawn along with a uTube lesson…. what a great way to learn and practice. Then, I decided to zentangle as a way to relax into the drawing mode and ended up doing an entire page of zentangling. Finally, I really had a good time viewing Jane La Fazio’s new DVD which I had downloaded as a digital version. This is also another great way to learn as you can stop the video and try the skill; then return to the video; can also repeat it over and over. I loved this lesson and began to draw some of the common objects around the house. I’m eager to do more of this drawing this week, but decided I needed to post some drawings first. This blog will be a nice review of my process of learning to draw and use watercolors. Great fun no matter the results.
WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna
- October 17, 2017 – Tuesday, Arezzo-Excursion #4-Romena, Poppi, Stia
- October 16, 2017 – Monday, Arezzo-Chef Lalla #3
- October 15, 2017 – Sunday, Arezzo-Siena
- October 14, 2017 – Saturday, Florence Food Tour
- October 13, 2017 – Friday, Arezzo
- October 11, 2017 – Wednesday, Arezzo-Cooking Lesson #2
- October 12, 2017 – Thursday, Arezzo- Excursion #2