My eyes are also on a lot of quilts show in the Blogger’s Quilt Festival this week. My entry is called Coneflower. As I focus on learning more about mixed media, this quilt was one of my first attempts to use more than fabric and thread in creating fiber art. Coneflower was stenciled with oil paint sticks to a background fabric and machine quilted. If you click here, a link will take you to a slide show of close ups where you can see some more details. Thanks for looking!
WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Carnegie Photos
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Monday 11/27-30
- Thanksgiving 2017 Sunday 11/26
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Saturday 11/25
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Friday 11/24
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Thursday 11/23
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Wednesday 11/22
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna