WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna
- October 17, 2017 – Tuesday, Arezzo-Excursion #4-Romena, Poppi, Stia
- October 16, 2017 – Monday, Arezzo-Chef Lalla #3
- October 15, 2017 – Sunday, Arezzo-Siena
- October 14, 2017 – Saturday, Florence Food Tour
- October 13, 2017 – Friday, Arezzo
- October 11, 2017 – Wednesday, Arezzo-Cooking Lesson #2
- October 12, 2017 – Thursday, Arezzo- Excursion #2
Monthly Archives: October 2011
After the wonderful days at SAFF and enjoying Asheville and the Blue Ridge Mountain area, I’m busy today with general house tasks, but I am almost ready to get started on some design and sewing projects that have been in progress … Continue reading
We had a delightful breakfast with the knitting group at Early Girls in downtown Asheville. This was our second meal here as we also ate dinner here the first night we arrived. We do love this place with its Farm-to-table … Continue reading