WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Quality Time
- TEA TIME
- OOOOO! AWWW!
- Travel Odds ‘n Ends
- Day 21-22~Oct 13-14~Th&Fri~Brugge, Belgium~the saga ends!
- Day 20-Oct 12-Delft,The Netherlands and Ghent, Belgium
- Day 19-Oct 11-Tues-Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Day 18-Oct 10-Mon-Cologne, Germany
- Day 17-Oct 9-Sun-Castle Row on the Rhine to Koblenz,Germany
Monthly Archives: October 2011
After the wonderful days at SAFF and enjoying Asheville and the Blue Ridge Mountain area, I’m busy today with general house tasks, but I am almost ready to get started on some design and sewing projects that have been in progress … Continue reading
We had a delightful breakfast with the knitting group at Early Girls in downtown Asheville. This was our second meal here as we also ate dinner here the first night we arrived. We do love this place with its Farm-to-table … Continue reading