After the wonderful days at SAFF and enjoying Asheville and the Blue Ridge Mountain area, I’m busy today with general house tasks, but I am almost ready to get started on some design and sewing projects that have been in progress for several weeks. During the summer months, I carried a purse which I made with a new construction technique. It drew many positive comments, so I wrote up the pattern and hope to submit it for publication soon. With that in mind, I have to keep it under wraps until details for that are worked out. Maybe soon…
WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Coming in August 2018!
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Carnegie Photos
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Monday 11/27-30
- Thanksgiving 2017 Sunday 11/26
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Saturday 11/25
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Friday 11/24
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Thursday 11/23
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Wednesday 11/22
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!