After the wonderful days at SAFF and enjoying Asheville and the Blue Ridge Mountain area, I’m busy today with general house tasks, but I am almost ready to get started on some design and sewing projects that have been in progress for several weeks. During the summer months, I carried a purse which I made with a new construction technique. It drew many positive comments, so I wrote up the pattern and hope to submit it for publication soon. With that in mind, I have to keep it under wraps until details for that are worked out. Maybe soon…
WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Quality Time
- TEA TIME
- OOOOO! AWWW!
- Travel Odds ‘n Ends
- Day 21-22~Oct 13-14~Th&Fri~Brugge, Belgium~the saga ends!
- Day 20-Oct 12-Delft,The Netherlands and Ghent, Belgium
- Day 19-Oct 11-Tues-Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Day 18-Oct 10-Mon-Cologne, Germany
- Day 17-Oct 9-Sun-Castle Row on the Rhine to Koblenz,Germany