WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna
- October 17, 2017 – Tuesday, Arezzo-Excursion #4-Romena, Poppi, Stia
- October 16, 2017 – Monday, Arezzo-Chef Lalla #3
- October 15, 2017 – Sunday, Arezzo-Siena
- October 14, 2017 – Saturday, Florence Food Tour
- October 13, 2017 – Friday, Arezzo
- October 11, 2017 – Wednesday, Arezzo-Cooking Lesson #2
- October 12, 2017 – Thursday, Arezzo- Excursion #2
Monthly Archives: November 2011
I’ve joined my daughter over on Ravelrywhere I can display knitted and felted creations. Take a peek! I usually only knit and felt during the winter months, so I am just getting started. Our 78 degree temperatures earlier this week … Continue reading
What a blast! I so enjoyed creating a tuffet, named Ms Checks, under the direction of Sharyn Cole at Thimble Pleasures. Today we added the hardware and assembled our tuffets. Great fun! Ms Checks finds a home!
The tuffet top is almost ready for upholstery. I’ve add some black and white checks that I think make the colors pop. Just a couple more steps and then it is ready for class tomorrow.
Miss Muffet, of course. Here are the next 2 stages in the process. On Friday we will meet again for the upholstery portion of the project…. and I’m told we will come home with a completed tuffet. Sure hope I … Continue reading