WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Carnegie Photos
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Monday 11/27-30
- Thanksgiving 2017 Sunday 11/26
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Saturday 11/25
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Friday 11/24
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Thursday 11/23
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Wednesday 11/22
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna
Monthly Archives: December 2011
For our annual Christmas trip, our family is taking a few days to enjoy the historic city of Wilmington, NC. After getting settled in our hotel suite on Friday, we made our way to the historic downtown area to enjoy a … Continue reading
Earlier this week I decided to work on the felted wool Christmas wreath that has been bouncing around in my head since last Christmas. My only rule was that I must try to use supplies that were already in my stash. … Continue reading
Isn’t this shawl beautiful. I’ve been watching it on the needles of my daughter, and now it is mine! I can’t wait to wear it, and this Christmas season should be a good time to do that. Now I need … Continue reading