WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Quality Time
- TEA TIME
- OOOOO! AWWW!
- Travel Odds ‘n Ends
- Day 21-22~Oct 13-14~Th&Fri~Brugge, Belgium~the saga ends!
- Day 20-Oct 12-Delft,The Netherlands and Ghent, Belgium
- Day 19-Oct 11-Tues-Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Day 18-Oct 10-Mon-Cologne, Germany
- Day 17-Oct 9-Sun-Castle Row on the Rhine to Koblenz,Germany
Monthly Archives: December 2011
For our annual Christmas trip, our family is taking a few days to enjoy the historic city of Wilmington, NC. After getting settled in our hotel suite on Friday, we made our way to the historic downtown area to enjoy a … Continue reading
Earlier this week I decided to work on the felted wool Christmas wreath that has been bouncing around in my head since last Christmas. My only rule was that I must try to use supplies that were already in my stash. … Continue reading
Isn’t this shawl beautiful. I’ve been watching it on the needles of my daughter, and now it is mine! I can’t wait to wear it, and this Christmas season should be a good time to do that. Now I need … Continue reading