WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Quality Time
- TEA TIME
- OOOOO! AWWW!
- Travel Odds ‘n Ends
- Day 21-22~Oct 13-14~Th&Fri~Brugge, Belgium~the saga ends!
- Day 20-Oct 12-Delft,The Netherlands and Ghent, Belgium
- Day 19-Oct 11-Tues-Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Day 18-Oct 10-Mon-Cologne, Germany
- Day 17-Oct 9-Sun-Castle Row on the Rhine to Koblenz,Germany
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Why Quilts Matter is a nine part video series on the history and meaning of quilts. Bill Volckening, a guest writer on the WQM blog, presents some interesting thoughts on developing “an eye for quilts”. Certainly, his suggestion that developing that … Continue reading
When I look out the north window of the Loft Studio, I can see the future (and last) development of Carolina Preserve. This week the workers completed the blacktopping as it extends and encircles the remaining 55 – 60 house … Continue reading