WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Carnegie Photos
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Monday 11/27-30
- Thanksgiving 2017 Sunday 11/26
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Saturday 11/25
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Friday 11/24
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Thursday 11/23
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Wednesday 11/22
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna
Monthly Archives: July 2012
As I sort through my fabrics and organize them, I am creating a color wheel of sorts with each batch. With the photo I take, I will have a quick check of which colors are low in stock. However, I … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Thank you, Andrea, (I Love Schnauzers), for including me in this award. I’m glad that I passed this blogging habit on to you as we can enjoy communicating with each other and “whoever” is out there in the world who … Continue reading
At the top of the stairs as you enter the loft, an antique quilt made by my husband’s grandmother and another one made by his aunt, both in the 1930s, are displayed on an antique quilt rack that was given … Continue reading