WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Quality Time
- TEA TIME
- OOOOO! AWWW!
- Travel Odds ‘n Ends
- Day 21-22~Oct 13-14~Th&Fri~Brugge, Belgium~the saga ends!
- Day 20-Oct 12-Delft,The Netherlands and Ghent, Belgium
- Day 19-Oct 11-Tues-Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Day 18-Oct 10-Mon-Cologne, Germany
- Day 17-Oct 9-Sun-Castle Row on the Rhine to Koblenz,Germany
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Beautiful ribbons, designed and hand created by Rena Lumley, graced the winning entries. It was a treat to win any of these: BEST OF SHOW:
I completed the Corded Patchy Clutch yesterday, and I still hope to make a bit larger size by Saturday. It is 9″ x 10″ – perfect for that iPad or Kindle, and it has a pocket for your iPhone or … Continue reading
For all of the “Off the Wall Friday” folks, I am on a family business trip to Minnesota for a few days, and was greeted by 21 degree temperatures this morning. Since my rented car didn’t have an ice scraper, I … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.