I completed the Corded Patchy Clutch yesterday, and I still hope to make a bit larger size by Saturday. It is 9″ x 10″ – perfect for that iPad or Kindle, and it has a pocket for your iPhone or any phone. The straps tuck down into it if you don’t want to carry it on your shoulder. I will have the pattern up in my ETSY shop by Saturday too. I don’t have to complete the larger one totally by Saturday because I need one tote or clutch that is still in its parts for demonstration purposes. 3PM – Saturday – A Thread Runs Through It! – Durham Orange Quilter’s Guild Show (biennial) – American Tobacco Trail, Bay 7 – October 19, 20, 21. See you there! At least, you won’t have to watch anymore campaign ads for three days if you come spend the three days with us!
WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Carnegie Photos
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Monday 11/27-30
- Thanksgiving 2017 Sunday 11/26
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Saturday 11/25
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Friday 11/24
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Thursday 11/23
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Wednesday 11/22
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna