WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Quality Time
- TEA TIME
- OOOOO! AWWW!
- Travel Odds ‘n Ends
- Day 21-22~Oct 13-14~Th&Fri~Brugge, Belgium~the saga ends!
- Day 20-Oct 12-Delft,The Netherlands and Ghent, Belgium
- Day 19-Oct 11-Tues-Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Day 18-Oct 10-Mon-Cologne, Germany
- Day 17-Oct 9-Sun-Castle Row on the Rhine to Koblenz,Germany
Monthly Archives: November 2012
After working with alpaca fibers for two weeks, I have completed all the projects and they are now at a show with the vendor, Empty Pockets Alpaca Farm, in Myrtle Beach, SC. By next Friday I hope to show some … Continue reading
This is one bag I would definitely keep for myself if it weren’t already sold. But… I will make another. That is the last of that particular fabric, but there is some more good stuff in the stash. It … Continue reading