WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna
- October 17, 2017 – Tuesday, Arezzo-Excursion #4-Romena, Poppi, Stia
- October 16, 2017 – Monday, Arezzo-Chef Lalla #3
- October 15, 2017 – Sunday, Arezzo-Siena
- October 14, 2017 – Saturday, Florence Food Tour
- October 13, 2017 – Friday, Arezzo
- October 11, 2017 – Wednesday, Arezzo-Cooking Lesson #2
- October 12, 2017 – Thursday, Arezzo- Excursion #2
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Taking some time away from the Loft Studio to enjoy holiday activities… here’s my number one helper when it comes to decorating the annual gingerbread house. Ms D.. as we call her is my daughter’s darling schnauzer. She just wants … Continue reading
I walked to a neighbors house yesterday, pulling my trusty cart, and brought back about 20 lbs of donated fabric to use for Project Linus quilts. I will return some of it, but wanted some polkadots and stripes to use … Continue reading
With the Christmas frenzy engulfing so many, I am quietly enjoying making some donation quilts for Project Linus which provides quilts to children in need. And now, the news filters through that there is a tragedy unfolding at a Connecticut … Continue reading