I walked to a neighbors house yesterday, pulling my trusty cart, and brought back about 20 lbs of donated fabric to use for Project Linus quilts. I will return some of it, but wanted some polkadots and stripes to use for borders and backings. I was not disappointed; there was an abundance of polkadots, but I will need to take another walk to get some blender solids. She has plenty of those on hand, and I will know what I need when I go. Can’t wait to work on these. I’m busy finishing up the two pirate-themed quilts first.Here is what lies in wait! Looks like a busy week ahead. I’m hoping to have them all completed for “Off the Wall Friday”!
WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Carnegie Photos
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Monday 11/27-30
- Thanksgiving 2017 Sunday 11/26
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Saturday 11/25
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Friday 11/24
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Thursday 11/23
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Wednesday 11/22
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna