WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Quality Time
- TEA TIME
- OOOOO! AWWW!
- Travel Odds ‘n Ends
- Day 21-22~Oct 13-14~Th&Fri~Brugge, Belgium~the saga ends!
- Day 20-Oct 12-Delft,The Netherlands and Ghent, Belgium
- Day 19-Oct 11-Tues-Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Day 18-Oct 10-Mon-Cologne, Germany
- Day 17-Oct 9-Sun-Castle Row on the Rhine to Koblenz,Germany
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Maybe it’s because I find it easy to draw a hibiscus? This week has been filled with that Hawaiian beauty, and I am not tired of it yet. It started on Wednesday when I joined the “Fab Five” (my practicing … Continue reading
Quite by accident, I rescued a Handi Quilter II from a Good Will delivery this week. A neighbor called to say she was about send hers away, so I decided to set it up and give it a try. I … Continue reading