WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna
- October 17, 2017 – Tuesday, Arezzo-Excursion #4-Romena, Poppi, Stia
- October 16, 2017 – Monday, Arezzo-Chef Lalla #3
- October 15, 2017 – Sunday, Arezzo-Siena
- October 14, 2017 – Saturday, Florence Food Tour
- October 13, 2017 – Friday, Arezzo
- October 11, 2017 – Wednesday, Arezzo-Cooking Lesson #2
- October 12, 2017 – Thursday, Arezzo- Excursion #2
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Finally completed the fifth quilt for the Linus Project. I started working on five little quilts in December and thought I would get them all finished then. So….. now they are done. I’ll do more later in the year again. … Continue reading
The “olde black (might I add winter)” tote just wasn’t cutting it anymore. So a batik jelly roll set from Anthology inspired a colorful new spring tote. Making purses and totes is quite addictive! Just a dash of white on … Continue reading