WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Quality Time
- TEA TIME
- OOOOO! AWWW!
- Travel Odds ‘n Ends
- Day 21-22~Oct 13-14~Th&Fri~Brugge, Belgium~the saga ends!
- Day 20-Oct 12-Delft,The Netherlands and Ghent, Belgium
- Day 19-Oct 11-Tues-Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Day 18-Oct 10-Mon-Cologne, Germany
- Day 17-Oct 9-Sun-Castle Row on the Rhine to Koblenz,Germany
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Finally completed the fifth quilt for the Linus Project. I started working on five little quilts in December and thought I would get them all finished then. So….. now they are done. I’ll do more later in the year again. … Continue reading
The “olde black (might I add winter)” tote just wasn’t cutting it anymore. So a batik jelly roll set from Anthology inspired a colorful new spring tote. Making purses and totes is quite addictive! Just a dash of white on … Continue reading