The “olde black (might I add winter)” tote just wasn’t cutting it anymore. So a batik jelly roll set from Anthology inspired a colorful new spring tote. Making purses and totes is quite addictive! Just a dash of white on black polka dot ribbon made the colors pop – as if they weren’t already brilliant enough. Spring is here! (My laptop fits into it…. yea!) It’s big enough to be a good travel tote.
WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Coming in August 2018!
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Carnegie Photos
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Monday 11/27-30
- Thanksgiving 2017 Sunday 11/26
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Saturday 11/25
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Friday 11/24
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Thursday 11/23
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Wednesday 11/22
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!