WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Quality Time
- TEA TIME
- OOOOO! AWWW!
- Travel Odds ‘n Ends
- Day 21-22~Oct 13-14~Th&Fri~Brugge, Belgium~the saga ends!
- Day 20-Oct 12-Delft,The Netherlands and Ghent, Belgium
- Day 19-Oct 11-Tues-Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Day 18-Oct 10-Mon-Cologne, Germany
- Day 17-Oct 9-Sun-Castle Row on the Rhine to Koblenz,Germany
Monthly Archives: October 2013
As I stated in my previous blog, I am busy making art quilts to enhance our master bedroom, which has a new coat of paint. The “sensuous gray” color on the wall was chosen to blend with a batik fabric. … Continue reading
Carolina Weekend (click here) on UNC TV featured the “ARTQUILTSfreezeframe” Exhibit this weekend. The exhibit is now showing at Page-Walker Art Gallery in Cary, NC through October 20. The photography is excellent and the quilts they chose to feature are some of … Continue reading