WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Quality Time
- TEA TIME
- OOOOO! AWWW!
- Travel Odds ‘n Ends
- Day 21-22~Oct 13-14~Th&Fri~Brugge, Belgium~the saga ends!
- Day 20-Oct 12-Delft,The Netherlands and Ghent, Belgium
- Day 19-Oct 11-Tues-Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Day 18-Oct 10-Mon-Cologne, Germany
- Day 17-Oct 9-Sun-Castle Row on the Rhine to Koblenz,Germany
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Here is what you will need. The use of instant potatoes makes the task a bit quicker, and perhaps easier. 1 lb. instant potatoes 2 T salt 1 T sugar 1 cup butter 6 cups boiling water 1 cup half … Continue reading
After a visit to the Garden Supply in Cary, NC, I realized that my mind’s eye wasn’t correct on the color of poinsettias. “White” poinsettias are not white at all. They are a soft green creamy color and sometimes a … Continue reading