During my daily morning study period, I came across of a delightful website featuring contemporary art quilter, Heather Dubreuil. I’m always happy to come across what is to me a refreshing style in art quilting. The site featuring her is also a worthy resource…TextileArtist.org by Sam and Joe Pitcher and featuring their “mum’s” art – Sue Stone. Take a look. It is a refreshing respite from the daily grind while you await the end of winter! (Where we live that ought to happen in about two days!)
WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna
- October 17, 2017 – Tuesday, Arezzo-Excursion #4-Romena, Poppi, Stia
- October 16, 2017 – Monday, Arezzo-Chef Lalla #3
- October 15, 2017 – Sunday, Arezzo-Siena
- October 14, 2017 – Saturday, Florence Food Tour
- October 13, 2017 – Friday, Arezzo
- October 11, 2017 – Wednesday, Arezzo-Cooking Lesson #2
- October 12, 2017 – Thursday, Arezzo- Excursion #2