WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Carnegie Photos
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Monday 11/27-30
- Thanksgiving 2017 Sunday 11/26
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Saturday 11/25
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Friday 11/24
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Thursday 11/23
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Wednesday 11/22
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Over at ArtFabrik, Laura Wasilowski blogged about how working in a messy studio made her comfortable and productive. Here’s a term you may or may not have heard. Work Dance. When I was still working, most of the teachers would … Continue reading
After watching an episode of The Quilt Show, I had to try the easy piecing pattern demonstrated by Tula Pink, modern quilter and fabric designer. Here is the result… a day brightener after so many cloudy spring days – a … Continue reading
On my post from yesterday, I have a password that only my daughter knows. I am designing a quilt for her, and I posted a bunch of options for her to consider. I’ll open that information up once we are … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.