After watching an episode of The Quilt Show, I had to try the easy piecing pattern demonstrated by Tula Pink, modern quilter and fabric designer. Here is the result… a day brightener after so many cloudy spring days – a double-wide table runner with a traditional 9-patch in the center to pull it together. Luckily, this week the skies have cleared and we are having wonderful, warm sunshine…. so the pool will beckon. I’ll have to get an early start up in The Loft Studio so I can spare some pool time in the afternoon. Unfortunately, I’m also waiting on a gardener to come and plant the azalea garden under the sunroom windows… lots of “waiting” for him to fit me into his busy schedule. Hoping today is the day!
WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Carnegie Photos
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Monday 11/27-30
- Thanksgiving 2017 Sunday 11/26
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Saturday 11/25
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Friday 11/24
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Thursday 11/23
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Wednesday 11/22
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna