WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna
- October 17, 2017 – Tuesday, Arezzo-Excursion #4-Romena, Poppi, Stia
- October 16, 2017 – Monday, Arezzo-Chef Lalla #3
- October 15, 2017 – Sunday, Arezzo-Siena
- October 14, 2017 – Saturday, Florence Food Tour
- October 13, 2017 – Friday, Arezzo
- October 11, 2017 – Wednesday, Arezzo-Cooking Lesson #2
- October 12, 2017 – Thursday, Arezzo- Excursion #2
Monthly Archives: September 2014
In a quick splash of activity and color, I created a 12″x 12″ piece mid-summer for the SAQA Benefit Auction, which is happening right now. The first two pages of donations have already been auctioned off. Each page of quilts … Continue reading
This app is so much fun, plus it can be a legitimate tool for creating the sketching steps needed to prepare for a new piece. Check out the sample below… first take the photo, then apply Sketch Master 2.
Great Lake! Windy City! SO BIG! is accepted by the curators for our PAQA-South Members Show, ARTQUILTSconnections, from October 22-November 16, 2014 at the Page-Walker Art and History Center in Cary, NC. The annual member shows are always a wonderful collection … Continue reading
“Fall Frenzy: Watch Out Below” is the second piece discussed at the critique session held during the Spring Conference at PAQA-South. Here are the results that were such a tremendous help to me. I am so grateful to these artists for their … Continue reading
I promised that I would show some photos of work I completed and then revised after a critique session. Here goes the results with “Farm Home: Where My Story Began”. I would encourage emerging artists to find a critique group … Continue reading