WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna
- October 17, 2017 – Tuesday, Arezzo-Excursion #4-Romena, Poppi, Stia
- October 16, 2017 – Monday, Arezzo-Chef Lalla #3
- October 15, 2017 – Sunday, Arezzo-Siena
- October 14, 2017 – Saturday, Florence Food Tour
- October 13, 2017 – Friday, Arezzo
- October 11, 2017 – Wednesday, Arezzo-Cooking Lesson #2
- October 12, 2017 – Thursday, Arezzo- Excursion #2
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Last year in November, my daughter, Andrea, and I attended a relaxing retreat in Blowing Rock, NC, in the mountains near Asheville. The retreat, focusing on fabric designs and stitching, was led by Susan Brubaker Knapp and Lyric Kinard. In … Continue reading
If you have a chance to get to the Page Walker Art and History Center before November 16, you will see PAQA-South‘s most recent show, ARTQUILTSconnections. This link to the show’s Facebook page will give you an idea of what … Continue reading