WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Quality Time
- TEA TIME
- OOOOO! AWWW!
- Travel Odds ‘n Ends
- Day 21-22~Oct 13-14~Th&Fri~Brugge, Belgium~the saga ends!
- Day 20-Oct 12-Delft,The Netherlands and Ghent, Belgium
- Day 19-Oct 11-Tues-Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Day 18-Oct 10-Mon-Cologne, Germany
- Day 17-Oct 9-Sun-Castle Row on the Rhine to Koblenz,Germany
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Last year in November, my daughter, Andrea, and I attended a relaxing retreat in Blowing Rock, NC, in the mountains near Asheville. The retreat, focusing on fabric designs and stitching, was led by Susan Brubaker Knapp and Lyric Kinard. In … Continue reading
If you have a chance to get to the Page Walker Art and History Center before November 16, you will see PAQA-South‘s most recent show, ARTQUILTSconnections. This link to the show’s Facebook page will give you an idea of what … Continue reading