WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- October 20, 2017 – Friday, Milan
- October 19, 2017 – Thursday, Cheese, Pork & Vinegar!
- October 18, 2017 – Wednesday, Onward to Bologna
- October 17, 2017 – Tuesday, Arezzo-Excursion #4-Romena, Poppi, Stia
- October 16, 2017 – Monday, Arezzo-Chef Lalla #3
- October 15, 2017 – Sunday, Arezzo-Siena
- October 14, 2017 – Saturday, Florence Food Tour
- October 13, 2017 – Friday, Arezzo
- October 11, 2017 – Wednesday, Arezzo-Cooking Lesson #2
- October 12, 2017 – Thursday, Arezzo- Excursion #2
Monthly Archives: May 2016
A dozen or so neighbors joined me at Page-Walker Art Gallery and History Museum to see the ARTQUILTSvoices exhibit today. It was so much fun to see and hear their reactions to all of the art pieces. Their questions (and … Continue reading
Professional Art Quilters Alliance-South is exhibiting the show ARTQUILTSvoices at the Page-Walker Art and History Museum in Cary, North Carolina during May and June, ending on July 2. The 39 art quilts shown below are copyrighted by their creator. Enjoy.