WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- Quality Time
- TEA TIME
- OOOOO! AWWW!
- Travel Odds ‘n Ends
- Day 21-22~Oct 13-14~Th&Fri~Brugge, Belgium~the saga ends!
- Day 20-Oct 12-Delft,The Netherlands and Ghent, Belgium
- Day 19-Oct 11-Tues-Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Day 18-Oct 10-Mon-Cologne, Germany
- Day 17-Oct 9-Sun-Castle Row on the Rhine to Koblenz,Germany
Monthly Archives: May 2016
A dozen or so neighbors joined me at Page-Walker Art Gallery and History Museum to see the ARTQUILTSvoices exhibit today. It was so much fun to see and hear their reactions to all of the art pieces. Their questions (and … Continue reading
Professional Art Quilters Alliance-South is exhibiting the show ARTQUILTSvoices at the Page-Walker Art and History Museum in Cary, North Carolina during May and June, ending on July 2. The 39 art quilts shown below are copyrighted by their creator. Enjoy.